I’m in love with burrito bowls and there’s so many ways to make them! This was my Trader Joes Ground Turkey version! There’s no rice or tortillas so it’s pretty low carb which is why I could throw in some tasty black beans without going over on my carbohydrates! Recipe below!
- 2 lbs. Ground Turkey
- Cajun Black Beans
- Yellow and Green Zucchinis
- Fall Harvest Salsa
- Enchilada Sauce
- Brown the meat then throw in the enchilada sauce and let simmer.
- While turkey is cooking, chop zucchini and onions
- Empty meat into containers then add a small amount of oil
- Saute veggies together, add any additional seasonings (I used taco seasoning mixed with garlic)
- Add those tender veggies to the containers then put about 1/4 cup to the box too!
- Top with that yummy salsa and ENJOY!
QOTD - A time you were surprised?
WARM UP - 3 Stations (:45 seconds at each then switch with partner)
Station #1: Sled Pull and EB Press
Station #2: Ring Rows and Gorilla Squats
Station #3: Sandbag Bear Crawl Drag and Supermans
MOBILIZE - Elbow Bench Prayer Stretch
SKILL WORK - Rope Climbs
A - Legless/L Sit
B - Foot Lock & Down Climbing
COACH PREP -
Hang Clean Pull
Hang Clean (3 sec. hold)
Press - Push Press - Jerk
Push Jerk vs. Split Jerk
WOD - with a parnter
A - 2 Rounds FT
30 Hang Cleans 155/115
30 Front Squat
(2 Legless Climbs b/w sets)
B - 2 Rounds FT
30 Hang Cleans 135/95
30 Front Squat
(4 Rope Climbs or 8 Half Climbs b/w sets)
C - 2 Rounds FT
20 Hang Cleans 105/75 (Heavy for you)
20 Front Squat
(8 Floor Pulls b/w sets)
BUY OUT - 4 x 100m with :30 rest b/w