This is a fun and different twist on my buffalo chicken cups from two weeks ago! This version is eaten cold and much less spicy!
2lb. Chicken Thighs
Low Sugar Craisins
Avocado Oil Mayo
- Preheat oven to 415 .degrees
- Prep chicken thighs on a greased baking sheet. Spray with oil and cover in curry powder
- Bake for 35 minutes. While that’s going on, prep onion and celery by dicing them! And you can prep the wonton wrappers for the oven by greasing a muffin tin and placing a wonton wrapper into each (make sure it makes a big open cup so you have plenty of room to fill it up!)
- Take out chicken and add wontons for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Shred chicken when it gets done and add mayo, curry powder, chopped onion/celery, and craisins. I’ve been known to put nuts in this from time to time as well if that sounds good!
- Take out wontons and fill with chicken mix!
? of the DAY - Who is the most intelligent person you know?
WARM UP - 1 minute of cardio (speed up throughout)
Plate Press and Walk
Plate Ground to Overhead
Plate Tricep Press
MOBILIZE - Plate around your head
Plate overhead hold and bounce
STRENGTH - Strict Press
10EB, 3@mid, 2@mid, then..
4x1 @ 90%
COACH PREP - Review each station and do practice reps
WOD - Tabata
8 Rounds (:20 work/:10 rest)
Russian KB Swings
(SCORE = Lowest rep in each round added together)