All Purpose Flour
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees!
2) Combine Dry ingredients together in a bowl!
3) Pat wings dry with paper towel and coat in flour mix stuff!
4) Place coated wings on a greased and foiled lined pan spread out a bunch!
5) Cook for 15 minutes then flip with tongs! Cook for another 15 minutes and flip….try not to set off your smoke alarm….it’s a thing that could happen….
Cook for a final 15 minutes for a total of 45 minutes!
They should be crispy and ready to enjoy! Toss with or dip in your favorite buffalo sauce!
? of the DAY - What would you want to be famous for?
WARM UP - 2 Minutes of Cardio
Standing and Floor IYTs with Plates
10 Toe Touches
10 Drinking Birds
MOBILIZE - PVC Ring Pass Thrus
STRENGTH - Strict Press
10EB, 5 @ MidWeight,
5x5 @ 65%
COACH PREP - EB Good Mornings
Work up to WOD Weight
(Scale to 75% or 50% of BW)
WOD - “Sham” Hero WOD
7 Rounds For Time
11 Bodyweight Deadlifts
Background: Dedicated to Air Force Staff Sgt. David "Sham" Wieger, 28, of North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, a special agent for the Air Force of Special Investigations, Detachment 303, Travis Air Force Base, California, who died Nov. 1, 2007, near Balad Air Base, Iraq, of wounds sustained from an improvised explosive device that struck his vehicle. Wieger is survived by his parents, Michael and Loreene; brother, Michael; sister-in-law, Brenda; and many aunts, uncles and cousins.
This workout was first posted on the CrossFit Main Site as the workout of the day for Friday, October 31, 2014 (141031).