If you’re avoided gluten or reducing your carbs, this is a great idea for you! The burger bowl makes it possible to easily eat a burger with TONS of tasty toppings without the mess!
2 lbs. of grass fed ground beef
Lots of seasonings
Lots of veggies (peppers, onions, mushrooms)
Cheese (if you want it)
Bacon (if you want it)
- Preheat that grill
- Mix your beef with seasonings (I like simple garlic powder, salt, and pepper)
- Form around a cup or jar to make the bowl shape! Make sure sides are thick enough so they don’t collapse when you grill them!
- Saute all of your toppings in a little bit of butter and cook up that bacon if you have it!
- Fill bowls with a little cheese first, then filling, then a little more cheese
- Grill for about 10 minutes! AND ENJOY!
(I made purple sweet potato fries in the oven for my side dish)
? of the DAY - What’s your best out of the 5 senses?
WARM UP - 20 Calories on Cardio
3 Rounds (First with coach) - Plate 25/15
10 Ground to Overhead
10 Steering Wheel Trunk Twists
10 Plyo Push Ups
MOBILIZE - Plate Around the Worlds and Single Sided Dumbos
10EB, 3, 3, 3+
COACH PREP - (Need a pair of light DB)
8 Weighted Burpees - Down on DB and just stand with them (no overhead yet)
8 Devil Press
(Now find WOD weight since this is the limiting lift!)
Review Hang Cleans w/ devil press DB - Dip ,Drive, Scoop
WOD - AMRAP 7:
7 DB Devil Press 45/35
7 DB Hang Cleans
CASH OUT/COOL DOWN - 1 minute MAX meters on the ski erg
(Class will mobilize while others are cashing out!)