YUM! What’s better than cheddar and bacon!?
This recipe is a definite hit with everyone and doesn’t take long to prep!
Cheddar Slices or block to slice
- Marinade the chicken for 30 minutes in the fridge in a bowl/baggie of the dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice chicken breasts going the width but don’t get too close to the bottom
- Cut bacon in half and put a strip in each cut of chicken
- Cut cheese slices in half and put a strip in each cut of chicken nuzzled next to the bacon
- Grease metal pan (probably a roasting pan…it’s going to get juicy) and bake for 35 minutes!
WARM UP #1 - 12 calories
12 Toe Touches
12 Drinking Birds (each side)
12 Banded Hammy Stretch (each side)
WOD #1 - (20 min. to achieve) Deadlift 1RM
10 EB, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1…
WARM UP #2 - 12 calories
12 Chest Roll Over Stretch (each side)
12 light DB Flies
WOD #2 - (20 min. to achieve) Bench Press 1RM