These tasty little cups hit the spot when you’re craving pizza but don’t want so many carbs on board!
2 Spaghetti Squash
Jalapenos/Whatever pizza topping you desire
Pizza Sauce (Try to find a low/no sugar kind)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Prep the Sketti Squash by:
Cutting them in half length wise
Scraping out the seeds
Brushing/Spraying with Oil
Putting on lots of your favorite garlicy spices
AND baking for 45ish minutes or until you can poke it through with a fork!
3) Scrape out the inside noodles of the baked squash into a bowl and squeeze out all of the liquid with a paper towel or cheese cloth! (Sometimes you can let it sit for a bit then the water will collect on the bottom so dump that first then wring out the rest!)
4) Mix with a tiny bit of the pizza sauce and 1 egg
5) Grease muffin tin and place about 1/4 a cup of mixture in each then bake for about 10-15 minutes
6) Now add a little spoonful of pizza sauce with your sausagey/pepperoni-y/jalepeno-y goodness on the top and bake again for about 5-10 minutes
7) Spoon them out and ENJOY!
? of the DAY - If you could pick anyone in the world as a mentor, who would it be?
WARM UP -
100m run (speed up each time)
5 light lunging DB Press (each side)
5 light DB goblet squats
5 Push Ups
MOBILIZE - Side Hip Stretch (Until everyone is done)
Banded Squat Hold Stretch
Overhead Banded Stretch (Pull Straight out first, then head to the floor)
COACH PREP - Partner Up and warm up to WOD weights
WOD - w/ a partner
Every 2 minutes for 16 minutes
(You work for 2 minutes then rest for 2 minutes while your partner works)
12 Back Squats 185/135
12 Strict Press 95/65
(from the floor)
COOL DOWN - 200m PVC walk