Last week was buffalo chicken over sweet potatoes for a savory dinner BUT I’ve been using these little tater stacks as a sweet start my morning! Tastes like candy but there’s ZERO added sugar, just what’s naturally in the potato! It makes the perfect breakfast paired with some fruit and sausage/bacon! Low in ingredients but high in flavor and pretty darn healthy!
SWEET POTATO STACKS
3-4 skinny sweet potatoes
Kerry Gold Butter
Apple Pie Spice
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease muffin tin
2) Mandolin cut (thinly slice) sweet potatoes
3) Melt butter and put in bowl with the taters
4) Mix all together with your desired amount of spices (if you love cinnamon, go nuts!)
5) Stack sweet potato slices in each muffin cup so it’s taller than the pan…it cooks down….a lot!
6) Bake for 20 minutes, take out and schprinkle with pecans, then toss ‘em back in for about 5 min.
(If you sliced them thicker, just make sure that it is super soft all over with a crispy bottom before you take it out for good!)
? of the DAY - Something you hope you never have to do again?
WARM UP - 1 minute of cardio
Then…1 minute of each!
Ball Step Overs (Hip Rotation)
Ball Toss ups
Plank ball Toe Pike (or at the knee)
SKILL - Med Ball Squat Clean
Stand and Release
Drop and Catch
EB Hang Clean
COACH PREP - Review other movements on coaches call!
WOD - AMRAP 15:
30 Wallballs 20/14
30 Hang Cleans 135/95
30 Box Jumps
30 Hand Release Push-Ups
30 Toes to Bar
COOL DOWN - Accumulate 20 Can-Cans and 20 Scorpions