It requires almost no space, it doesn’t use any equipment, it activates all the muscles, and it can get your heart rate up within a few reps….it is:
1) Start from a standing position.
2) Crouch down and jump both feet back.
3) Take you body all the way to the floor.
4) Push back up and jump both feet forward.
5) Stand up then jump and clap overhead.
You either love them or you absolutely freakin’ hate them!
BUT burpees are a perfect lesson for life.
1) Sometimes, you need to do things you don’t want to because it’s good for you!
2) When you get knocked down, you just gotta get back up!
3) You only have to do one at a time and keep on moving!
4) They teach you to get out of your comfort zone and do hard things!
5) Each clap overhead should be a proud moment where you are giving yourself a round o’ applause!
5 Squat hops
5 Jump lunges
Banded good morning
Banded hip floss
Banded front rack stretch
Drop and Elbow Drill
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Clean 135/95 (Power preferred)
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Lateral Burpee (arctic fox!)
starts with 10 cleans and 1 burpee works to 1 clean and 10 burpees…