Tomorrow we are doing our CrossFit Total and everyone is “expecting” PRs however keep in mind these couple of things:
- You have never done all three max lifts on the same day so you don’t know how your muscles and body will react.
- A personal record could be one pound, don’t give yourself too high of expectations! A pound is a pound!
- Did you do the whole program or did you skip tons of days? Were we on session #8 and you were on session #4? You didn’t do the whole program so don’t expect full program results.
- It’s not, and never is, worth an injury so if it doesn’t feel good, don’t do it!
- Performance is like practice! If you’ve been going shallow on your squats or if your press never gets to full extension (despite being called out by coaches and fellow athletes) then you will get no repped on your lifts BUT you can’t really be mad about it!
- Did you sleep well? Eat well? Drink water? If you’re not 100%, neither will your lifts!
Please keep all of this in mind tomorrow! We are proud of your hard work and want you to PR but don’t forget all of the factors that go into that personal best!
PLEASE COME IN EARLY TOMORROW IF YOU WANT EXTRA WARM UP TIME!
WARM UP - Partner 2k row (Switch each 250m)
MOBILIZE - 30 minutes of getting bendy flexy to help with tomorrow!
WOD - AMRAP 2: x 5 Rounds (Rest 1: between rounds)
100m Run and Max Double Unders (or singles)